Just trying to save the world, one science lesson at a time.

- Noelle King

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Welcome


Welcome fellow science educators! It is my intention to fill this blog with usable ideas and information that can help us all to facilitate student learning for understanding. I happen to be particularly drawn to chemistry and the other physical sciences but good ideas are not limited to those topics.

So for my first suggestion - visit the collection of links I have bookmarked on the social bookmarking site, Delicious. Just click the link on the side bar to the left. I hope to add to these links as I find other high quality sites to support science education. If you have any favorites, please reply and send the URL.

1 comment:

stephenie said...

Very good...I will read ALL the words when I am not so tired...no wonder I have difficulty reaching you sometimes....I am proud of your efforts to mentor teachers...I guess I am an antique model...love you.